DUBLIN, Dec. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market Research Report by Type, Insulation Material, Component , End-use Industry, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market size was estimated at USD 68.35 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 73.90 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.45% reaching USD 111.25 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market, including Adex Systems Inc., Aliva UK Ltd., Allana Buick & Bers, Inc., Amvic Inc., BASF SE, Dryvit Systems Inc, Durabond Products Ltd, Durock Alfacing International Limited, Foundation Building Materials, LLC, Johnson Controls, Inc., Knauf Insulation GmbH, Master Wall Inc., Omega Products International, Inc., Owens Corning, Owens Corning Insulating Systems, LLC, Saint-Gobain Group, Shingobee Builders, Inc, Sika AG, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Incorporated, STO SE & Co. KGaA, Terraco Group, and Wacker Chemie AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Stringent regulations to reduce greenhouse gas emission
5.2.2. Reduction in energy consumption and its related cost
5.2.3. Rising demand for thermal insulation in residential and non-residential construction industry
5.2.4. Growing number of standards in building codes and lower carbon dioxide emissions of EIFS
5.3.1. Availability of green insulation material
5.4.1. Growing adoption of energy-efficient homes
5.4.2. Government initiatives to promote adoption of energy efficient heating and cooling systems
5.4.3. Introduction of polymer-based EIFS and polymer-modified EIFS
5.5.1. Installation problems that result in leakage
6. Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market, by Type
6.2. PB (Polymer-Based)
6.3. PM (Polymer-Modified)
7. Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market, by Insulation Material
7.2. Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
7.3. Mineral Wool
8. Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market, by Component
8.3. Base Coat
8.4. Finish Coat
8.5. Insulation Board
9. Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market, by End-use Industry
9.2.1. Commercial Buildings
9.2.2. Industrial Buildings
10. Americas Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Exterior Insulation & Finish System Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Adex Systems Inc.
14.2. Aliva UK Ltd.
14.3. Allana Buick & Bers, Inc.
14.4. Amvic Inc.
14.5. BASF SE
14.6. Dryvit Systems Inc.
14.7. Durabond Products Ltd.
14.8. Durock Alfacing International Limited
14.9. Foundation Building Materials, LLC
14.10. Johnson Controls, Inc.
14.11. Knauf Insulation GmbH
14.12. Master Wall Inc.
14.13. Omega Products International, Inc.
14.14. Owens Corning
14.15. Owens Corning Insulating Systems, LLC
14.16. Saint-Gobain Group
14.17. Shingobee Builders, Inc.
14.18. Sika AG
14.19. Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Incorporated
14.20. STO SE & Co. KGaA
14.21. Terraco Group
14.22. Wacker Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8z35h5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-exterior-insulation–finish-system-global-market-to-2026—featuring-adex-systems-amvic-and-basf-among-others-301440538.html
SOURCE Research and Markets