JACKSON COUNTY, MI — A back porch fire broke out at a residential dwelling in Jackson on Sunday, Jan. 9.
Jackson Fireplace Office arrived at 1036 Woodbridge Street at all around 3:30 p.m. to a family’s back again porch on hearth. A spouse and children member was sitting down outdoors to consume when they commenced smelling smoke and understood the back again of the household was on hearth, stated Jackson Fire Office Lieutenant Ryan Hendricks.
Fire crews arrived on the scene to a neighbor aiding put out the flames with a hearth extinguisher, explained Hendricks. The property was crammed with smoke and at the time the fire was controlled, firefighters vented it out, claimed Hendricks.
The window, siding and the exterior of the dwelling had been broken, mentioned Hendricks. The loved ones was not displaced and no injuries ended up documented.
The bring about of the fireplace is even now below investigation.
Fireplace crews cleared the scene all over 4:30 p.m. Jackson Fire Division was assisted at the scene by Summit Township Fireplace Division and Blackman-Leoni Township Office of Community Basic safety.
A lot more FROM JACKSON CITIZEN PATRIOT:
Law enforcement ID person killed in Jackson County crash
Male arrested immediately after vandalism spree in Jackson County, police say
Male arrested for threatening bartender with a knife in Jackson, law enforcement say