The PPG SPRAYMASTER is a moveable spray-paint system exclusively created for exterior woodwork. The low-tension system and distinctive nozzle layout, lowers overspray and gives a great complete. It is up to 50% more quickly compared to brush/roller application, supplying brief drying and outstanding opacity in just one layer.
• Out of doors woodwork portray is normally performed by brush and roller standard spray machines is not acceptable because of the large amount of money of overspray and spray dust it results in.
• The PPG SprayMaster system’s patented low-strain spray gun allows for the spraying to occur shut to the substrate, appreciably lessening overspray.
• Narrow exterior locations can now simply be attained though reducing spray dust and the require for masking.
• It is also far more ergonomic for painters as opposed to climbing a ladder and staying in an not comfortable placement when holding a can of paint.
• Painter and finish-buyers benefit from efficiencies including:
– Quick drying time: A lot quicker return to assistance and doors and home windows can be closed in doing work day
– No need to have for a 2nd layer: Scaffolding can be taken off right after the paint job
• Purchaser assessments confirmed that the PPG SprayMaster process can supply time conserving of up to 50% when compared to traditional brush and roller applications.
• The higher layer thickness used with the system presents great opacity in a solitary layer devoid of any considerations with regards to open time or brush marks.